Billing software for Ambulance services
Shavara is a healthcare software innovator. Shavara possesses 12+ years of laser-focus addressing and solving the complexities of coding and billing. Shavara’s Iridium Suite practice management software is purpose-built to empower coders and billers to achieve revenue cycle management goals leveraging an intuitive biller’s workflow:
- Built-in real-time-eligibility to both verify patient insurance eligibility and apply precise demographic data to create patient record
- Connectivity to host treatment system to both capture encounter data and minimize duplicate data entry
- Intuitive reminders and notes alert billers of authorizations, payer requirements, patient inter-dependencies, workflow sensitivities
- Built-in software rule-sets incorporate billing requirements to accommodate critical ambulance datapoints (condition description; mode of transport; travel time; response time; number of individuals; nature of event; distance to response site; services rendered; documentation)
- Built-in software rule-sets alert coders and billers of unique payer sensitivities to ensure accurate claim creation
- Scrubbed claims are generated electronically or sorted for process handling and review
- Payer reimbursements are auto-adjudicated posted to the service line level of the patient claim
- Accounts receivable management console empowers users to tackle prioritized work, leverage intuitive workflow, apply intelligent notes and reminders to inform billing team
- Apply flexible reporting module to create and generate vital data to inform leadership and team
Ambulance billing software by Shavara Revenue cycle management: accomplished.
Shavara has the accumulated 'experience capital', the market know-how, the intricacies of coding, billing and connectivity that we have 'learned'. It is the basis of the work we do in Catalysis - Shavara's Professional Services Engagements.
Revenue Cycle Management: solved.
What is Catalysis?
To "catalyze" is to rapidly advance by applying powerful tools and industry expertise. Catalysis becomes the process to gain access to the power, apply it to solve gaps and vulnerabilities - then rapidly advance. Shavara possesses the tools to apply Catalysis via collaborative engagements. Our infinite targets are the enterprise organizations: Hospitals, clearinghouse processors, Insurance companies (payers), and large physician practices, peppered throughout the Healthcare system that all share equally the challenges, pitfalls, inefficiencies, ineffectiveness, and the deliberate speed-bumps placed there by bureaucrats to slow down the revenue cycle.
What are the costs of these speed-bumps to the Healthcare system? The costs are in the billions.
Inefficiencies / ineffectiveness
- a higher cost of money due to extended A/Rs
- a higher cost of operating due to the number of additional staff required to research and chase down A/Rs
- a decline in the quality and calibre of care - care outcomes due to the necessity of placing so much cost on the administrative and operational side of the equation
Therefore, solving this eliminates and holds the potential to improve organizational effectiveness, reduce the cost of healthcare and improve healthcare outcomes.
So, who is Shavara? What is that old lamp on the corner of the desk?
That lamp holds wisdom. The cumulative potential of that wisdom holds the potential to dramatically impact operational effectiveness and improve healthcare outcomes.